Breaking: Rangers Youth win ALKASS International Cup

The 20 minutes I seen we look a very accomplished side with some decent players, and we more than held our own against our Italian opponents. In fact we dominated most of the game and our forward players have the beating of the Roma defenders.

Had it not been for the error by the captain in getting red carded (I didnt see a slip, surely if he claimed a slip VAR would have been used?) just before the break. Roma's tactics after the red card seemed to be to try to get one of ours sent off, their full back feigned a raised hand by Lyle that was rightly ignored, they are winding up NYC every time (doesnt take much, he makes Morelos look calm). So basically it looks like the Italians are training their youth teams in exactly the same way as their pro teams have acted for the last 60 years - kick, dive and strangle the game, nick a goal and defend for your life. 

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Was always going to be a tough ask against this Roma team. The match is still there to be won.

The match was there for the winning, we had the upper hand by spades playing against 10.

Now it's more complicated but we have players who can create chances,...we just need to score the next goal.

I like the wide players Lyall and Kennedy.

Sponge Bob looks a real prospect as well :D

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

I like the wide players Lyall and Kennedy.

Sponge Bob looks a real prospect as well 

The young boy Lowrie is brilliant too, very creative player but has only been getting 10-15 minuts because he's two years younger than the oldest players