Allan McGregor's two game ban stands

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Genuinely Ian I’m scunnered with the whole affair. Its so blatantly biased from the officials. I was wondering again yesterday if it’s in some of our players minds too? I know it’s not an excuse but this must be demoralising for them too. They must see they are playing in a division where officials are influenced and will not allow them to win.

On another note I detest that wee bigoted pr**k Walker. When I hear his voice I want to vomit. I still remember his rants about Rangers and their fans getting all they deserved. Also spouting pish about our club having to apologise for decades because of bad management and the new business (this happens on a regular basis daily all over the world btw). Horrible poisonous individual.

So Lego muncher should not have been on the park to score in 91mins! Not mention of it anywhere so far??

Can you not get a second red for a separate offence?

Was there not an English game a few years ago when a player got a red card and two more for additional offences as he walked off? Violent conduct for the first red followed by foul language to the ref then foul language to the fourth official

If so, there’s no reason Brown should not be given an antecedent red for the offence committed before the second yellow.