Morelos 3 Match Ban

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

A failed appeal adds another match ban, hence 3 match ban for Morelos.

That’s SFA mental? You can’t just add an extra game because of losing an appeal? That’s madness! I understand they can add if you appeal and they look at it again but it’s surely not mandatory? 

Edited by cooponthewing

33 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

That’s SFA mental? You can’t just add an extra game because of losing an appeal? That’s madness! I understand they can add if you appeal and they look at it again but it’s surely not mandatory? 

It’s always been that way.

On a side note there is a concerted effort by certain pundits and media outlets to try and drive down Morelos’ value.

Their campaign is working.  In addition to that, it's an encouragement for him to leave.

Would you want to live and work in a country where you are constantly referred to as a nutjob, buffalo brains or a devil, despite being bloody good at your job.  I certainly wouldn't. 

We'll get a £5m offer from a Championship side in the Summer and Morelos will be keen to get out of this yahoo driven goldfish bowl.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Going to be interesting to hear SG’s reaction to both Morelos & McGregor getting bans from a game we won.

He should be asking why some incidents in games are selected whilst others get overlooked each week.

There were incidents in our game on Wednesday which got selected & there were incidents in the yahoos game on Wednesday which got overlooked.

SG should be highlighting these inconsistencies and demanding answers.And it would be good to hear the opinion of our managing director called Stewart Robertson as well on this matter 

That’s the point. I get why McGregor can be seen as a red what I can’t get is who cites and what is their role in the administration of Scottish football. The SFA are not willing to clarify this. Why?