Trial By Sportscene Must Be Challenged

13 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can you point to any evidence of this?

It'd be helpul if we stuck to facts.  I've seen a few posts mentioning the COs have yahoo affiliations but it lessens our case if there is no evidence. 

3 minutes ago, Briton said:

The Timification continues.

Of what?  The press?  The authorities?  Our paranoid inclinations?

I find the CO conspiracy theories very hard to believe. Are people forgetting that up until now the same conspiracy theories have largely come from the other side this season after, despite lots of pressure from the media, Morelos had a red card rescinded, MacGregor got off with an off the ball kick and Morelos got off with a few incidents in the old firm.

I'm not saying any of those were the wrong decision but if there was a conspiracy those decisions wouldn't have gone the way they did.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Can you point to any evidence of this?

An important question and I suspect the answer is “no”. However, it’s also unlikely anyone would be chosen for the CO role if there was a cat’s chance in Hell of them being directly linked to Celtic.

As they say “ the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

36 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

They'll spin that story against Gerrard. He's having another moan, he's a hypocrite trying to get Power banned after complaining about Clarke trying to get Defoe banned etc. etc.

It's clear to me the BBC is a vital, active and integral part of the campaign against Rangers. Nothing the BBC does to undermine Rangers and comply with that campaign would surprise me.

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

They'll spin that story against Gerrard. He's having another moan, he's a hypocrite trying to get Power banned after complaining about Clarke trying to get Defoe banned etc. etc.

We're one step away from the "Gerrard is losing it" narrative being promoted by every media outlet in Scotland.