[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

8 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Good idea to use Halliday Barisic not suitable to play on this surface IMO.

He was also piss poor in the 2nd half at the livestock fertilising shed! I would have liked to have seen lafferty too but I guess we see how it goes?

Edited by cooponthewing

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Kilmarnock v Rangers
13 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

He was also piss poor in the 2nd half at the livestock fertilising shed! I would have liked to have seen lafferty too but I guess we see how it goes?

Agreed. I thought we would go with a Defoe-Laferty combo. It's asking a lot of Defoe to lead the line alone from the start. Let's hope the others can support him.

• Frankie changed the title to Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to [HT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

Conditions clearly playing their part (wind and pitch) but we lack quality at crucial times.  Another stonewall penalty missed and cross after cross overhit to no-one.

As usual Killie well organised but we really lack the guile to break them down.

Does the manager take off McCrorie (who seems off form to me) for Davis (who has hardly shown up well so far) or does he gamble and stick Lafferty on?

We certainly need inspiration from somewhere.

13 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Jack kicked in face, guy only booked.

Broadfoot already booked and takes Defoe out off the ball.

Aye but it's only if a Rangers player does it that the Scottish gutter press are interested, and then the full on ''the CO will have a look at it and will probably end in a ban'', we better get used to it because nothing will change. We will soon need to score 4 goals to be in with a chance of winning a match.