[FT] Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers

1 hour ago, les186 said:

I like McCrorie, I thought he could be the next John Greig when he broke into the team last season but he has gone back the way. His basic ball skills are not good enough.

Seems he heard you because he was immense second half

Just now, ian1964 said:

Never really got excited watching that match tonight! still we have a replay to look forward to.

I thought McCrorie came onto a game 2nd half, after me wanting him off.

Yeah, McCrorie arguably the best player on the park after the 60min mark as both teams seemed to cancel each other out.

Surprised our manager didn't fancy a change or two but I guess it makes sense to take the game back to Ibrox.  However, it will be exactly the same kind of match and after four attempts Gerrard and his team don't seem to know how to get the best of Killie; especially with no Morelos.

Does everyone still think the diamond was at fault for the last game at Kilmarnock? I thought we looked far less threatening tonight than we did that night, where we lost due to two individual errors. That was a much more familiar 4-3-3 away performance than Pittodrie where we played a team too proud to sit in. 

Edited by DMAA

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Yeah, McCrorie arguably the best player on the park after the 60min mark as both teams seemed to cancel each other out.

Surprised our manager didn't fancy a change or two but I guess it makes sense to take the game back to Ibrox.  However, it will be exactly the same kind of match and after four attempts Gerrard and his team don't seem to know how to get the best of Killie; especially with no Morelos.

Will the replay game count as one of Alfie's banned matches