Compliance Officer: "Insufficient Evidence" for Simunovic incident

I don't think this was mentioned elsewhere. I hadn't realised that the Simunovic elbow in the head incident was looked at by the compliance officer but was thrown out due to "insufficient evidence". Apparently Oli Shaw looked unconscious afterwards. 

Interestingly Simunovic has a history of elbowing his opponents in the head when going in for a header having been sent off against us last season after doing the same to Morelos.

I wonder how they came to the conclusion there was insufficient evidence. Sportsound actually raised a good point with regards to this in that Celtic can afford the best lawyers and this can deter the compliance officer with incidents like these.

I asked for clarification:

"There was insufficient evidence."

I requested more of an explanation:

"There was insufficient evidence to charge a sellik player."

I pressed further:

"It is unlikely that the CO will ever find sufficient evidence to charge a sellik player."

It seems fair to me. 

54 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I asked for clarification:

"There was insufficient evidence."

I requested more of an explanation:

"There was insufficient evidence to charge a sellik player."

I pressed further:

"It is unlikely that the CO will ever find sufficient evidence to charge a sellik player."

It seems fair to me. 

Absolutely convincing when it is put so!

Alan Power faces no further action after the SFA reviewed the Kilmarnock midfielder's tackle on Rangers star Ryan Jack. SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte has now looked at the footage again and has decided no further action is required.

0_Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-William-Hill-Scot

54 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Alan Power faces no further action after the SFA reviewed the Kilmarnock midfielder's tackle on Rangers star Ryan Jack. SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte has now looked at the footage again and has decided no further action is required.

0_Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-William-Hill-Scot

I think this womens specialality sport is martial arts.

It was a disgraceful high boot by Power.  You can see that just prior to the incident Power had a look and knew Jack was there and likely to head the ball.  Therefore it appears to me that the high boot by Power was premeditated and that it had a good chance of connecting with Jack's head.