Compliance on Power

18 hours ago, pete said:

I see my humour flew past you re Mclean and Worrel.? I said it was dangerous play from the beginning that is not my argument. Dangerous play is normally a yellow but it seems now in the rule book that a high kick is red. if that is true then it should have been a red. I personally don't think it deserves a red but i am old school. Get up and get on with it.

High feet isnt necessarily a red. But leading with your studs absolutely is. 

This rule is not particularly new. 

6 hours ago, craig said:

Must have been a "whoosh" moment for me pete :D

My real issue with you over this is that of consistency.  You think this is yellow but McGregor is red.  Should Ferguson not also have just "got up and got on with it" ?

I see little difference between the potential severity of the challenges - although Power's had the higher potential to cause severe injury - a broken leg wouldn't be as bad (or with as potentially severe consequences" as a fractured skull.

The difference for me is that I think McGregor knew what he was doing and to be honest it seems to be that keepers get away with these days. You often see keepers coming out with a straight leg up. Intention is the bit for me. I don't want to go through the same argument as I have already said if the rule is that a foot at head height is red then I was wrong. I was just brought up in the John Greig era. go and get a turban bandage on and get on with it.:D