'I want out': Former Rangers chief Sandy Easdale agrees to sell shares in club for £1.3 million

1 minute ago, forlanssister said:

King has just spent many months, countless hours, court visits and probably no small amount of cash with the sole intention of not giving the 'Easdale Bloc' a single penny do you really think he's now going to turn round and buy them out?

In the offer document it was announced there would be 2 more (at least) rounds of fund raising both of which will result in further dilutions of the 'Easdale Bloc'.

King and the Boards strategy is crystal clear: don't give them a penny and dilute them into insignificance.

So far as I see it is working like a dream.

And me ... and you ... and every other independent shareholder. Marvellous.

Just now, forlanssister said:

If that actually bother you then nobody's stopping you maintaining your holding bar yourself.

How does anyone "maintain" their shareholding while being "diluted into insignificance"? 

Just now, forlanssister said:

Em they buy more shares, give the Easdales a call I'm sure they'll welcome your advances.

How do you buy more shares when your pre-emption rights have been denied by the board?