Gersnet Live Podcast tonight at 9.30pm

18 minutes ago, onevision said:

Listened live last night for about 40mins.

Good job and as Buster states it came over like a normal podcast.

I counted 23 connected at its peak last night, was this  more or less than expected or did you have no expectations?

We had over 40 at one point.  :o

Not huge numbers compared to our normal podcast figures but we had no expectations at all to be honest as we didn't really promote it as this one was more of a test than anything else.

26 minutes ago, plgsarmy said:

I was going to listen then realised I didn’t know how?

Just open youtube and search for Gersnet podcast. You could have just pressed the link on the podcast section of course.

Just listened, very good pod thanks for that.

To pick up on the bit at the end regarding how the team is looking and what's needed, I think Grezda is being disregarded a bit prematurely by the fans. Fans can get fed up of a player very fast when he's injured. He's only really had a handful of starts and those came during our worst spell of the season in December. I think he has an ability to shoot from the edge of the box (and with both feet) which we don't see from Kent or Candeias or anyone in the team really and that we'll see him come good once he's fit, hopefully this season and not next!

Edited by DMAA