[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 St Johnstone

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

FT. 0-0. Against St Johnstone. At home. Brutal. 

One of the worst games of football I have ever seen. We were lucky to get a point. Davis-anonymous, Defoe-anonymous, Candeias-anonymous, Barasic-Gives me the fear! Kent was the only pass mark today. Just awful and league over.

On a side note; it was probably one of the most subdued atmospheres at Ibrox in a long time? Weird and eerily quiet today.

Edited by cooponthewing

Playing 4-3-3 week in week out against defenses like that has seen MW and PC drawn and quartered, and finally chopped. And it is not that hard to fathom. You can play that system if you have the players, we don't. Instead, we try to best Killie and St. Joe at a game that they have drilled and tested for years ...

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

Season’s over folks. 

Correct.

I would have to add that a clear-out in the summer is essential.

The bookies must love those who are suggesting, optimistically, that we remain in the Scottish Cup. It is possible that we will despatch Kilmarnock, but on recent form I cannot be sanguine about success this competition.

Just now, Uilleam said:

Correct.

I would have to add that a clear-out in the summer is essential.

The bookies must love those who are suggesting, optimistically, that we remain in the Scottish Cup. It is possible that we will despatch Kilmarnock, but on recent form I cannot be sanguine about success this competition.

The season isn't over.

If Alfredo can keep the heid and remain available, we can win the Cup.

The summer should be about building on what SG has started and not another clear-out.