Schoolgirl Bride Of ISIS

10 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

I was under the impression that she had been awarded the right as I believe those who are a Citizen of the United Kingdom are of birth right and that British Citizenship is awarded.

I may stand corrected on this.

She is a British Citizen the same way you and I are. She did not come from another country and then apply for British Citizenship.

One or both of her parents are Bangladeshi nationals.  Regardless of that, her father is letting her rot in a refugee camp.  

I think all those who want to repatriate these accomplices of rape and barbarism should put them up themselves and let British taxes go towards more worthy causes (like hospitals and schools).

22 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

One or both of her parents are Bangladeshi nationals.  Regardless of that, her father is letting her rot in a refugee camp.  

I think all those who want to repatriate these accomplices of rape and barbarism should put them up themselves and let British taxes go towards more worthy causes (like hospitals and schools).

The entire media circus is undoubtedly being orchestrated by unseen hands to create maximum difficulty for the UK government. The waters are being tested and if the Home Sec were to cave in on this then the flood would quickly follow.

5 hours ago, BEARGER said:

She is a British Citizen the same way you and I are. She did not come from another country and then apply for British Citizenship.

Not any more she’s not ?

This is getting out of hand in the media as now it seems the Government are getting blamed for the baby's death.

The mother deserted her country where she WAS a citizen,joined forces with some of the most reprehensible barbaric people,had three children whilst reveling in the terrorism.

The Isis are now defeated and many people,including children of the group are now in a ,what I would call "a POW camp so she wants to come home with no diplomatic means of getting her wish.

The government are quite right in what they are doing IMO because there is no way any soldier or otherwise should have to endanger their lives for a person who possibly seen some of the atrocities carried out by the group she voluntarily went to join.

It seems to be that the baby was British although born in Syria as she was British.There fore is it not right that she is Bangladeshi as her parents are from there????

• 1 month later...

She should never be allowed to enter the UK again and should be refused entry if she tries. She is no longer a citizen of this country and we have no obligation towards her, including legal aid. Let her rot in hell.