Is Scottish Football Corrupt?

8 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

Well maybe we should look try and reach out to other supporter associations, at least then we can say we tried and no one was interested, its got to be better than the perpetual cycle of complaining that we do now.  Also i wouldnt just stop at spfl, i would engage all the teams in the divisions below, after all didnt we make a few friends on the way up?

Fair enough point. I would genuinely be pleased if we tried that but in the current climate I can’t see it being successful.

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

I would genuinely love to disagree with you. But I find so many things that seem blatantly obvious and reeking of corruption - and you’re right; it is in daily life too.

It's downplaying it by descriptions such as "inept, or "incompetent" that allows the corruption to flourish. Worse still is the self-doubter reaction that prefers to blame the situation on our own lack of vigilance or our "laziness". Refusing to see the worst in people might be seen by some to be a positive characteristic but it's largely just a product of social engineering and in fact all it does is hand immunity to corrupt people.

For so long as folks pretend the entire edifice isn't controlled and orchestrated by a (not so) narrow section of society, the shit will continue to happen and those who perpetrate it will continue to flourish.

(And no, I don't mean those big bad corporations ?)

Edited by Bill

The corruption involved in us being kicked out of the top league down to the bottom was evident, see Hearts FC the following season! and has just got worse, I have always said if it wasn't for Rangers I would not be watching/attending any Scottish football.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

The corruption involved in us being kicked out of the top league down to the bottom was evident, see Hearts FC the following season! and has just got worse, I have always said if it wasn't for Rangers I would not be watching/attending any Scottish football.

I'd go a step further and say if Rangers as a club don't do something very soon to expose this corruption then there will be an awful lot fewer Rangers fans in ten years time.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I'd go a step further and say if Rangers as a club don't do something very soon to expose this corruption then there will be an awful lot fewer Rangers fans in ten years time.

I'm not sure how the club ca do that! I mean any time Rangers release a statement it is laughed at by the Scottish gutter press! and the corrupt SFA just charge & fine the club!.

I have said it before, until other clubs stand with Rangers things will remain the same!.