Tory Hunt lobbies on behalf of Heavy Duty Terrorists !

2 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah,  he'd  be supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, IRA etc. 

If you think back to 2003.

He wouldn't have taken us into the Iraq fiasco.

That was a biggest fcuk-up this century but it wasn't even a f-up, it was a blatant lie.

Corbyn wants a solution that takes into account the people out there, rather than playing poodle to an Imperial power up to little good.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

...blah, blah, blah...

Corbyn wants a solution that takes into account the people out there, rather than playing poodle to an Imperial power up to little good.

How about Kosovo?

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure the Israelis and minority groups in Lebanon will be delighted to hear that.

They are all people.

It's the Palestinians who are suffering a damm sight more in the refugee camps and getting land stolen from them and made into more illegal settlements.

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

How about Kosovo?

It's Serbian.  

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

It's the Palestinians who are suffering a damm sight more in the refugee camps and getting land stolen from them and made into more illegal settlements

I agree.  I'm not sure Jeremy Corbyn will have much impact on that situation though.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I agree.  I'm not sure Jeremy Corbyn will have much impact on that situation though.

I think he could have an impact on the political debate but very much doubt he'd be allowed to get too close.

Counter-measures are already on the go.

48 minutes ago, buster. said:

That was a biggest fcuk-up this century but it wasn't even a f-up, it was a blatant lie.

Did he want to take account of the innocent British victims of the IRA when he supported their "cause" ?  Pffftttt.