FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Kilmarnock (Morelos 7, 45+1, 77, 82; Halliday 75)

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

Considering Clarke was in tears after the match; I reckon he knows he watched his shot at the mhanky job job go up in smoke last night.

His after match interview topped off a great night.  Miserable whining git that he is.

31 minutes ago, Briton said:

Got to admit that has changed my view.  Didn't seem that bad last night.

We are all quick to slate refs decisions but that one was an excellent one and credit to the assistant ref for calling it, I also thought the ref got the Killie pen claim right, IMO.

26 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

We are all quick to slate refs decisions but that one was an excellent one and credit to the assistant ref for calling it, I also thought the ref got the Killie pen claim right, IMO.

Touch and go but Brophy's exaggeration gave the ref a reason not to give it.  

Edit: I also didn't know that the assistant called it.  I was watching with the volume down as the stream was a bit choppy and it was going out of sync and the pundit going on and on and on about the early penalty shout was driving me nuts.

Edited by Briton

Jim White on TalkSPORT trying to get us thrown out of the cup as we speak! He had got Clarke all over it and is peddling the biased agenda. As usual our dignified silence after the thousands singing it to SG at the piggery has got us nowhere.

Edited by cooponthewing

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm also reading that Boyd was called an orange bastard while playing the yahoos at the weekend and Clarke allegedly called that banter.

I think it was Boyd himself that called it banter.

Clarke said nothing about it, which given his outburst last night shows either:

1. He's a bigot as he sees nothing wrong with anti-Protestant sectarianism, or
  2. He doesn't care about his players, or
  3. Both

35 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I think that it would have been a penalty if he'd tried moving but just throwing yourself to the ground isn't a penalty.

I did think that the Candeias tackle could have seen red though.

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

I think it was Boyd himself that called it banter.

Clarke said nothing about it, which given his outburst last night shows either:

1. He's a bigot as he sees nothing wrong with anti-Protestant sectarianism, or
  2. He doesn't care about his players, or
  3. Both

I’m putting my  money on both.

Just now, Bluedell said:

I think that it would have been a penalty if he'd tried moving but just throwing yourself to the ground isn't a penalty.

I did think that the Candeias tackle could have seen red though.

A bit of jostling and he made a meal of it for sure, no penalty for me. Candeias  challenge at worst might have been a yellow, he was clearly trying to block the ball getting played up the wing as opposed to going straight into the players, ref got that correct for me as well