FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Kilmarnock (Morelos 7, 45+1, 77, 82; Halliday 75)

Just now, ian1964 said:

Agreed, however it doesn't matter what happens, every time Rangers win the onslaught of bias from the Rangers hating Scottish gutter press continues

I agree Ian but we need to box clever. Instead of putting the gun to our own foot, drop the gun, take a step back and allow their hatred to come to fore. Only then will it be exposed and for what it is really is. If we keep provided them with open goals there is only one outcome.

6 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I genuinely don't care about them and what they sing. We've established that the media are not providing balanced coverage therefore we are never going to win this competition of tit for tat. Celtic fans hung effigies from their stadium and it should have been exposed to the world but as per usual it is buried in a glut of OF related violence/vandalism and is lost from the public debate forever. I just wish we could concentrate on what's going with the team and leave the flag waving politiking to them. They would be found out pretty quickly as they just cannot help themselves. Unfortunately, I fear we can't eaither

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I genuinely don't care about them and what they sing. We've established that the media are not providing balanced coverage therefore we are never going to win this competition of tit for tat. Celtic fans hung effigies from their stadium and it should have been exposed to the world but as per usual it is buried in a glut of OF related violence/vandalism and is lost from the public debate forever. I just wish we could concentrate on what's going with the team and leave the flag waving politiking to them. They would be found out pretty quickly as they just cannot help themselves. Unfortunately, I fear we can't eaither

13 hours ago, pete said:

The game is on freeview at 10.10

I did the Likely Lads thing and watched it without knowing the score. Was delighted the way it worked out.  No doubt they were on the the receiving end of a couple of bad decisions, particularly the sending off, but it was great to see Candeias providing such fantastic service to Alfredo.

15 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I agree Ian but we need to box clever. Instead of putting the gun to our own foot, drop the gun, take a step back and allow their hatred to come to fore. Only then will it be exposed and for what it is really is. If we keep provided them with open goals there is only one outcome.

Again I agree, but it is only ever highlighted when Rangers fans do anything, it is one sided. Rangers fans did for a long time drop a lot of songs, but the ST Pats fans kept on, actually got worse and nobody batted an eyelid.

1 minute ago, Briton said:

I did the Likely Lads thing and watched it without knowing the score. Was delighted the way it worked out.  No doubt they were on the the receiving end of a couple of bad decisions, particularly the sending off, but it was great to see Candeias providing such fantastic service to Alfredo.

Red card all day long!

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Again I agree, but it is only ever highlighted when Rangers fans do anything, it is one sided. Rangers fans did for a long time drop a lot of songs, but the ST Pats fans kept on, actually got worse and nobody batted an eyelid.

Agree Ian. That is why we need to box clever IMO. Stick to the football and keep our own counsel and they will be exposed sooner than later. Fighting fire with fire will mean we will lose this particular battle.