Scottish FA Statement on Unacceptable Conduct

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Interesting to note that they did it today and not on Monday following the Celtic game.

As least we know we'll get a fair shout from SNP minister Humza " I drink in republican slophouses" Yousaf, SNP Minister Joseph Martin Fitzpatrick and Assistant Chief Constable Bernard "suspended for more than 3 months" Higgins. 9_9

What’s the “3 months” thing about?

edit - googled it, very strange.

Edited by StuGers

Said a wee while ago that if push comes to shove, they will get the "strict liability" stuff out again - methink Stewart started it last night again too - and start using the "sectarian" singing on us (and perhaps in a light-way version on the Scum too) to deduct us points or the like. As paranoid as it sounds, I have seen so much rubbish handed out against us that I for one wouldn*t put it past them.

In any case, Rangers, our board/Robertson, and the main supporters groups should make sure they are on the pulse of things and have a say IN the matter, and/or ON the matter. And testing the waters with politicions within and outside of Scotland.

As I pointed out before, the Ministry of Justice as well of Defence should be contacted and asked for their view on e.g. the sectarian and terrorist-minded singing and behaviour amongst the Yahoos, the acceptance this gets in the Scottish society and amongst high-ranking politics. After all, they go 100 % against the Terrorism Act 2000 and 2006 ... despite living in Britain.

13 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

As I pointed out before, the Ministry of Justice as well of Defence should be contacted and asked for their view on e.g. the sectarian and terrorist-minded singing and behaviour amongst the Yahoos, the acceptance this gets in the Scottish society and amongst high-ranking politics. After all, they go 100 % against the Terrorism Act 2000 and 2006 ... despite living in Britain.

As usual dB a great point well made?