Selective hearing only fuels sectarian hatred

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

In total agreement but don't expect anything other our singing to be shown on BBC's latest follow the bouncing ball episode because as you say it is a concentrated attack on us.

On Reporting Scotland tonight they played an extract from the game containing the chant complete with subtitles though for some reason the didn't do that with an extract from Sunday no sound no subtitles.

From 8.50 mins in https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0c39qhn/reporting-scotland-evening-news-21022019

16 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

On Reporting Scotland tonight they played an extract from the game containing the chant complete with subtitles though for some reason the didn't do that with an extract from Sunday no sound no subtitles.

From 8.50 mins in https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0c39qhn/reporting-scotland-evening-news-21022019

I have just watched that FS. It’s just so sinister, and a one sided onslaught attack on our club and fans again. WTF is the subtitles all about? Why don’t the club go back and get the video from the piggery, do there own subtitles and release them? There was 50k singing this to SG and we should then ask why this was not highlighted??

As for Clarke, what a complete idiot of a man? The BBC said he was left “shaken and upset” at 30 seconds of a chant? I tell you what, every Kilmarnock player should have a double take the next time he addresses them? What kind of a guy is there manager? 

We we need to get on the front foot with this. We should find everything the BBC and other outlets have ignored (deliberately) and ask why we are singled out? We all know the answer. I also can’t think of a BBC reporter that doesn’t give me a nauseating feeling? They ooze hatred of our club and culture.

Edited by cooponthewing