Selective hearing only fuels sectarian hatred

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

He was affected it was clear as day he was emotional because it was personalised, an offensive word was used because of his background. He was also asked about it he didn’t bring it up himself. And anyway my point was about mocking him for not being able to take it which I think is out of order. 

My point was relative to him being in a football dressing room as a manager. In the reality of real life you have a point, in a football managing sense you don’t  have a point (rightly or wrongly) and if you think his chances of the mhank job have not just disappeared your delusional.

The same point was made by  re Murty. There is an argument to say that if he is not strong enough (and it takes a very mentally strong individual for football management) he should be relieved of his position. His employees have a duty of care and maybe he should’ve asked to take some leave.

There is 90% of folk on here who are questioning his sincerity and why he had no problems with his team captain being called an Orange Bastard? He also had no problem with coin throwing and other terrorist and bigoted chants from St Pats fans? This particular chant last 30 seconds as I sit above it. He has heard worse, much worse and he is at it imo. So either he is not strong enough for the   Killmarnock dressing room (and certainly not St Pats) or he has selectarianism and is at it??

We are not discussing real life we are discussing football management. Normal rules don’t apply.

2 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

My point was relative to him being in a football dressing room as a manager. In the reality of real life you have a point, in a football managing sense you don’t  have a point (rightly or wrongly) and if you think his chances of the mhank job have not just disappeared your delusional.

The same point was made by  re Murty. There is an argument to say that if he is not strong enough (and it takes a very mentally strong individual for football management) he should be relieved of his position. His employees have a duty of care and maybe he should’ve asked to take some leave.

There is 90% of folk on here who are questioning his sincerity and why he had no problems with his team captain being called an Orange Bastard? He also had no problem with coin throwing and other terrorist and bigoted chants from St Pats fans? This particular chant last 30 seconds as I sit above it. He has heard worse, much worse and he is at it imo. So either he is not strong enough for the   Killmarnock dressing room (and certainly not St Pats) or he has selectarianism and is at it??

We are not discussing real life we are discussing football management. Normal rules don’t apply.

Maybe at that moment he’d reached saturation point and was sick and tired of having to listen to it.  After all its 2019, not 1979, 89, 99. Those days are gone.  I've got no interest in what other clubs say and do, but us, we should know better.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Great statement from the club. The demonisation of Clark is out of order and way over the top with all this stuff about "auditioning for the Celtic job".

He was being targeted online by Celtic fans for highlighting that invading the pitch was illegal and lots of faces will have been caught on camera (in other words do something about it Police). He said he feared for the safety of his players too. If he'd said those things about us there'd be uproar about how much he hates Rangers.

People are talking about him like he's the devil incarnate and fair game for unlimited abuse, some people need to just calm down.

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

People are talking about him like he's the devil incarnate and fair game for unlimited abuse, some people need to just calm down.

Now your hysterical? Most have made a valid point and my point re his potential ability to cope with his immediate working environment is a pertinent one. We all said the same re Murty and whether you agree with the circumstances or not doesn’t deter from it being there. I think he is playing a “selectarian” game and for whatever reason you don’t? Where did you get the “Devil incarnate” analogy? That’s ridiculous and what would bring you to such a biblical analogy?

The statement made by DK was all he could do considering the whipped up faux media storm that’s been happening. I take it you have seen the footage of the 50k at the piggery and the children singing orange bastards for the hoards footage? All this stuff is out there, week after week sectarian abuse cascades from St Pats followers and their sickening  club is a hot bed of historical sexual abuse allegations yet nothing is highlighted or reported. We have a 30 second rendition of a word in a song and it’s hysteria from the MSM and a manager who is clearly having problems and suffering from emotional issues. Either that or as we have eluded too, he is “at it”. 

I actually agree greed with your points in real life but a footballing environment is not one where these rules apply? We have already stated that possibly Clarke has emotional issues and may have to step back from his pressurised role as Kilmarnock manager. That’s  hardly “the devil incarnate” you should be more balanced perhaps?

11 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

That’s  hardly “the devil incarnate” you should be more balanced perhaps?

That comment wasn’t in response to your point about him being losing respect or credibility as a football manager, I had already commented on that. It was a general response to the topic and based on lots of comments I’ve seen by fans across lots of platforms like Twitter and FF since the game as well as how many sang the song on the night itself.