Selective hearing only fuels sectarian hatred

Spiers just looks stupid now.

In a week where Kris Boyd got sectarian abuse and a coin thrown at him by the yahoo hordes as well as the rioting in Spain you’d think any semi-intelligent person will an agenda like him would keep quiet. 

And have Celtic offered Kris Boyd any apology yet ?? 

Dornan is a Rangers-hating bigot who is in denial that the militant Irish republicanism associated with the club he supports is the biggest problem we have.

He seeks any opportunity he can get to portray Rangers in a bad light to deflect the above issue away from Celtc

Only one comment to those on that twitter conversation that say only the west of Scotland have this sectarian problem where other countries who have separate schools do not - 

We took in the survivors of the famine and this is what they left us with !!

kNbNGqtd_bigger.jpgLaudrupsHair @LaudrupsHair
FollowFollow @LaudrupsHair
More

Here they come...

D0GVSE9WoAEaxXE.jpg

D0GVSFBX4AI48w1.jpg
D0GVSE-XgAAghc0.jpg
7:03 AM - 23 Feb 2019

We have to look at things in maybe a bit differently,I agree that segregation in schools is wrong in the same way that I think religious teachings do not belong in schools but regards the sectarian issue I believe it is highlighted by football,especially Rangers and Celtic.

I have had many friends who are Catholic who enjoyed going out to listen to the bands when the Orange Order were marching because they liked the tunes,many of them being hymns,but with the pavement followers dressed in Rangers wear thins are now different.Personally I no longer go to watch the parades because of these "followers",but my wife and one of my boys still do so.

Over the years that I have followed Rangers(1962-present) there have been spells of noxious songs which today seem to be not as bad as some periods but none the less do not have a place in the modern world.

It is not a hard ask to have the singing section to "tone down" on the sectarian songs and then sanity could follow.

The last sentence could also apply to the singing at castle doom.

27 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

We have to look at things in maybe a bit differently,I agree that segregation in schools is wrong in the same way that I think religious teachings do not belong in schools but regards the sectarian issue I believe it is highlighted by football,especially Rangers and Celtic.

I have had many friends who are Catholic who enjoyed going out to listen to the bands when the Orange Order were marching because they liked the tunes,many of them being hymns,but with the pavement followers dressed in Rangers wear thins are now different.Personally I no longer go to watch the parades because of these "followers",but my wife and one of my boys still do so.

Over the years that I have followed Rangers(1962-present) there have been spells of noxious songs which today seem to be not as bad as some periods but none the less do not have a place in the modern world.

It is not a hard ask to have the singing section to "tone down" on the sectarian songs and then sanity could follow.

Here's a guy that agrees with you and which could easily be adapted for both supports ...

Until a section of our support stop chanting about 'Orange Bastards' we have no moral high ground to lecture others. Pack it in.

24 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

There is absolutely no chance of changing anything at ‘castle doom’. 

So they get their useful idiots in the mhedia(and Steve Clarke too) to over-exaggerate every single incident involving us whilst ignoring their own much bigger problem

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

So they get their useful idiots in the mhedia(and Steve Clarke too) to over-exaggerate every single incident involving us whilst ignoring their own much bigge

Completely agree on this as some others are missing what is a much bigger political point. If it wasn’t the singing they would be attacking us in some other way. I notice the tweet in question mentions “section”? Funny that as it was the whole place, 60k singing to SG and it was a full stand to Boyd.

As I mentioned yesterday I don’t think there is the appetite for dialogue and mediation there was ten years ago on this. A decade of political grandstanding,  hun scum banners, orange bastards, hanging of effigies, facilitating there terrorist and republican leanings by authorities, a print media and tv campaign to smear us and much more besides have left many with no desire or appetite at present.