[FT] Hamilton 0 - 5 Rangers (Jack 16; Defoe 17; Arfield 24; Tavernier 44pen; Lafferty 88)

Well, we can't argue with that.

We're moving the ball well and at a good tempo with various players working hard off the ball to create space.  It really isn't rocket science - though the home side have been very poor.

I did think we got a bit slack towards the end of the half but one good attack later and we grab a fourth after a clear foul inside the box, the ref doing well to bring back play after we did have advantage initially.

Let's hope we maintain the same high tempo after the break and eat into the goal difference between us and Celtic.

To their credit Hamilton have set up fairly attack minded unfortunately they can't get near us today. Kamara as the sitting midfielder has been a yard off a couple of passages of play today but other than that has been excellent so I'm putting that down to the surface and the speed and bounce of the ball off it. In saying that I've been fairly impressed with his play neat and tidy and takes care of the ball very rarely gives it away regardless how it comes to him. His control and vision of the game gives Jack the opportunity to push 10 yards further forward than we've been used to without him in the team. If I was being fussy I'd like Kenty to take a little more care with his final ball but other than that we've completely bossed this today.  

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Sutton saying Accies should have had a penalty when Halliday flicked the ball over the Accies player!!!

Sutton’s an idiot.  Never a penalty - the Accies player himself knew his head was nowhere close to getting to the ball.

• Rousseau changed the title to Hamilton 0 - 4 Rangers (Jack 16; Defoe 17; Arfield 24; Tavernier 44 pen)