Graeme Shinnie

56 minutes ago, Bill said:

If he does sign for Rangers, whatever role he's given, big or small, I don't think we'll need to worry about commitment. Like it or not, you need people like Shinnie in this league of hammer throwers.

Hi s yellow & red cards would significantly increase if he was to become a Rangers player! see Jack & Morelos

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Shinnie is an arsehole. 

We could use more arseholes in our team.

Although, I think McGregor and Morelos are carrying the team just fine in that regard. :D    

He wouldn't get away with that wearing a Rangers strip! see Jack & Morelos

• 2 weeks later...

Note that the Daily Express link is blocked by my anti-virus protection, so don`t clikck on it for it doesn`t say anything more, I would assume:

Recent reports claimed Gers boss Steven Gerrard had identified the 27-year-old as a potential target.

But this has been dismissed by the player, his agent and the Dons, according to the Daily Express.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4019257/graeme-shinnie-rangers-aberdeen-luton-town/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

He is weighing up his options, one of which might be Luton Town ...

But the Hatters – who are set to build a new 17,500-seater stadium – would be able to offer Shinnie a more lucrative deal.

Wigan are also interested in signing the midfielder, who can also play left-back, on a pre-contract agreement.

... aye right. In saying that, his life and that of his family might be hell if he indeed choses to come to us.

Imagine the chance to play for Steven Gerrard and a title-chasing big team or getting perhaps 2k a week more at mighty Luton ...