Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Kamara 4; Tavernier 8; Morelos 23; Defoe 89)

Five more for us and a despondent celtic thrashed in Gorgie with the returned ayatollah sent to the stand for crowd abuse.

Form over the past three seasons, however, suggests 0-1 at Ibrox and 0-3 at Tynecastle. Please God, let me be wrong.

Will the Lurgan Bigot and Victim actually be on the job tonight? He got the post sometime yesterday, and I would have thought at least 48 hours thereafter to dry him out and give him a semblance of presentability would be necessary.

30 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Saloon, surely. You don't want this place looking like a Cardinal Pell's XI fan board.

Had it right in the post was just too early with the double  touch for the o and then didn't check. Thanks

• Frankie changed the title to Every game is now last chance saloon: Rangers v Dundee

I think you've got the team right. I'm still unsure about the 4-5-1 vs the 4-4-2 with Defoe stepping in but that's not going to change after two 5-0 wins. However I definitely think Kamara has made the 4-5-1 a much better option because he's a much better possession player than Coulibaly and McCrorie which is so important.

Since taking points off us they've haven't won at Dens with a draw to QoS (lost 3-0 to them a week later), 1-0 loss to Motherwell and 4-2 loss to Hibs.

Scraping through tonight isn't enough, we need to win comfortably and send a message to Celtic and Lennon that we're breathing down their necks and from here on in we are on league winning form.

7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think you've got the team right. I'm still unsure about the 4-5-1 vs the 4-4-2 with Defoe stepping in but that's not going to change after two 5-0 wins. However I definitely think Kamara has made the 4-5-1 a much better option because he's a much better possession player than Coulibaly and McCrorie which is so important.

You wonder if SG might take into account the weekend Cup-tie at Aberdeen and make a change or two.

----------------

Meaningless aside

The last 10 competitive games have seen us score in pairs.

The chronological order....1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 4, 0,0, 5, 5

Will the next two be... 2, 2... ?