Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Kamara 4; Tavernier 8; Morelos 23; Defoe 89)

5 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

5 games and 5 clean sheets. We are starting to click into gear at the right time. After seeing them grab another injury time winner - I think it’s too little too late though. 

We need them to drop points and us to win all our matches, a wee bit too much to ask!!

It'll be interesting to see the UB's full statement today.

I've been broadly supportive of them but I wasn't impressed by their "boycott" last night for what was an important game.

They'll have to learn that there has to be a quid pro quo when dealing with the club.

8 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

5 games and 5 clean sheets. We are starting to click into gear at the right time. After seeing them grab another injury time winner - I think it’s too little too late though. 

It includes two Cup games against Kilmarnock that we never got a yellow card which always helps avoid damaging suspensions further down the line.

We didn't get any yellows last night either.

By my reckoning and soccerways stats, we have two players (Arfield and Goldson) who are one yellow card away from a suspension. If that is correct then if they were to be booked in our next league match at Easter Road, they'd miss the trip to the Brendanlessbeu.

I might be wrong but I think Morelos is 2 yellow cards (League) away from incurring another suspension.  

54 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

5 games and 5 clean sheets

I find it difficult to get too enthusiastic though because really we've had an easy run of games and still managed to drop 2 crucial points in that time.

25 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Our next two league games are very tough after which we go to Parkhead.

We have league 10 games left and 9 of them will be against the 'Top Six' with a difficult Motherwell (A) fixture being the other.

Fri 08/03/19 PRE Hibernian 20 : 45 Rangers   More info
Sat 16/03/19 PRE Rangers 16 : 00 Kilmarnock   More info
Sun 31/03/19 PRE Celtic 13 : 00 Rangers   More info
Wed 03/04/19 PRE Rangers 20 : 45 Hearts   More info
Sun 07/04/19 PRE Motherwell 13 : 30 Rangers

8 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

The sheep are shite at anything but deep defense while trying to nick an odd goal on the break. And apparently against Accies they couldn't even do that. We only have to turn up with the recent form to batter them.

How many of us if any would have believed we would score 14 goals with no reply in the next three games after the St Johnstone disappointment. I can't recall 3 consecutive games with form like that this season. Hoping that's what we're going to get consistently.

Kamara is a game changer for us so far.

And...… here we go again :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, craig said:

And...… here we go again :rolleyes:

4-2 again? That will suit me nicely though the sheep followers themselves are predicting a 3-0 win. For us.

As for my ongoing hatred of them they're about as vile a crowd as you will find even in the snake pit of Scottish football. Example.

One of them created a thread for the upcoming game entitled "Aberdeen v Rangers" which was quickly followed by more than one of them expressing opinions such as this. 

Thread title a disgrace. 

So with that the thread title was promptly changed to "Aberdeen V Hun Bastards"

And we're the ones fingered for sectarian sentiment.