Rangers Launch Women’s Modern Apprenticeships

Although I have no interest in watching women's football, I do appreciate its importance in attracting more women into football, and that can only be a good thing for Rangers.  I've seen how influential this can be in other parts of the world and I'm delighted we are taking strides in this direction too.

Gerrard spoke well about this very subject in his Hibs preview presser. All about us being one club and him wanting to make sure the womens team feel like they are a big part of the club.

I do wonder if this "one club" ethos extends to SG and his coaching staff having discussions with the womens coaches and discussing their coaching methods. Do we make all our sports science, medical and gym facilities available to our womens team as well? If not, why not?

I dont really care for Womens football, (it is certainly getting better as recent SheBelieves Cup showed but IMO a decent lower league team would beat the womens world champions so there is a huge way to go for it to be a quality product) but if we are to embrace this as being part of our club, we should really embrace it and give them all the support that our mens team get. not a few apprenticeships that we are no doubt receiving grants for. Perhaps with a truly supported womens side we could become a genuine rival to Glasgow City.