[FT] Hibernian 1 - 1 Rangers (Candeias 43)

7 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Why does Gerrard not use the bench??? So many missed chances too. We got what we deserved. We are still two or three players short of a championship challenge.

Hibs are an awful side and the fact we have hardly beaten them since that Cup Final really really sticks in my throat

We have to be more clinical and stronger away from home. If we were to turn 5 of our 8 draws into wins we would be genuinely giving them more to think about. Draws are as good as defeats in a tight race IMO. I can think of at least 4 of our draws where we should have won. Aberdeen away, Hibs away x 2, Motherwell away. 

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Cracking job from the steward.

Staring at his feet like a halfwit.

Aye the guy only ran from halfway up the terracing steward must have thought he was looking to get his buckie bottle back from other day:wanker:

On the plus side though, if we sign 3 or 4 internationals this summer we’ll be challenging next year. Take out Arfield & Kent and get 2 guys who can score goals & we’ve won that easy tonight. Might need to replace Morelos as well though.

Aberdeen will have watched that and thought, "Even if they score first, they will bottle it.".

How many times have we went ahead and then lost confidence/impetus/momentum/interest.  It is becoming very frustrating. 

I'd sell Tav and get rid of Halliday in a heartbeat.  Never winners.  Jack annoyed me tonight when we desperately needed a goal and he got involved with the Hibs players after 90s minutes was up.  Not the correct mentality at all.

Dire second half, we stopped doing the things we did well in the first half. We should have lost that in the end, crazy defending. What was Candeias thinking about, he should have been covering Tav with nobody with 3 yards of Kamberi, it was criminal.

What was with Candeias after he scored, didn't want anyone celebrating with him? Did look like Tav was having go at him for it. 

We have to beat Aberdeen next week or its just unthinkable.  

35 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

What was with Candeias after he scored, didn't want anyone celebrating with him? Did look like Tav was having go at him for it. 

He was going to go over to goad the Hibs fans. The other players stopped him

Hibs knew we were going to approach the game with the the 'Lets bury them first half' tactic , and just threw bodies at everything.

Very much men v boys stuff ,till we got hit with the 'crap' stick at half time.

Still..on the positive side, sheep will beat them today ?

Neither steak nor mince but lashings of tripe I have said it before we cant seem to kill teams off after we go in front the players seemed clueless as did our manager things need to improve and they all must be told in no uncertain manner.