[FT] Hibernian 1 - 1 Rangers (Candeias 43)

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

How much closer? After 29 games we are 1 point better off than at the same stage last season. The season we had Caixinha and Murty, it’s pretty humiliating.  

Some of us see improvement some don't! I think we are improving, we play good football and played ST Pats off the pitch so that is an improvement! we improved on our EL football from last season, as I say some do some don't.

15 minutes ago, DMAA said:

How much closer? After 29 games we are 1 point better off than at the same stage last season. The season we had Caixinha and Murty, it’s pretty humiliating.  

Pretty sobering fact

26 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Some of us see improvement some don't! I think we are improving, we play good football and played ST Pats off the pitch so that is an improvement! we improved on our EL football from last season, as I say some do some don't.

We have a better squad.  We have finally beaten the yahoos and we did quite well in Europe.

For me, there's a lack of bottle.  We have been all over Hibs for the best part of three matches but haven't beaten them once.  We seem unable to kill matches off.  We need more leaders in the team.  We need to have a shot instead of constantly passing the buck.  We need more heart and more desire.

We're not far away and two or three good signings could make a world of difference. 

COPS in Edinburgh made five arrests at last night's fiery Hibs-Rangers clash.

Officers today confirmed five men have been arrested and charged in connection with alleged disorder related offences, including letting off a flare.

Two of the arrests came before the match, while the other three were during.

Another man was hit with a fine after the game.

Officers are continuing to probe a number of incidents from the match.

Superintendent Barry Blair said: “It is extremely disappointing to see such acts of disorder disrupt a football match and this type of behaviour will not be tolerated.

“Investigations remain ongoing and five men have so far been arrested and charged in connection with incidents that occurred prior to and during the match".

The powderkeg fixture ended 1-1 after Rangers took a first half lead before being pegged back by a late Florian Kamberi equaliser.

We told how a Hibs fan was arrested after a touchline scuffle with Gers skipper James Tavernier.

The yob kicked the ball away from the Gers defender before squaring up to him just a week after Celtic's Scott Sinclair had a glass bottle thrown at him while taking a corner at the same stadium.

Hibees Chief Executive Leeann Dempster personally apologised to the full back after the incident.

And she blasted the fan who leapt over the banners to confront him.

Tavernier was hailed by PFA Scotland for how he handled the flashpoint.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3976049/hibs-rangers-fans-arrested-disorder-easter-road-edinburgh-cops/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1552151221

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

One main difference I see is last season I couldn't believe we came away with 3 points (Aberdeen, Partick etc.), whereas this season I can't believe we don't come away with 3 points (Aberdeen, Hibs x2, Motherwell etc.). :D 

1 hour ago, cooponthewing said:

It’s still on Lads!!! They are there for the taking but we need to stop making mistakes.

We should be so much closer to them or maybe even in front. They are not a great side. In a way I'm more annoyed now than I was last night at our failure to win