It looks like those bad old day's of the football ned is back after watching some of the events in the recent months I've just watched a player in the Midlands derby getting thumped by a ned so what's the solution do we bring back the fences if fans want to behave like animals they will have to be treated like animals what would you the fans like to see happening. 

How long before some idiot will have a knife? This roaster has taken courage from the lowlife the other night. The English FA will now hammer BCFC and rightly so.

While up here we have had numerous players and fans attacked by the same club and nothing is done about it. The supreme SNP leader is silent in the matter also.  How long before the unthinkable happens? If it does i hope we all look back and find those responsible for sweeping it under the carpet initially!

7 hours ago, compo said:

It looks like those bad old day's of the football ned is back after watching some of the events in the recent months I've just watched a player in the Midlands derby getting thumped by a ned so what's the solution do we bring back the fences if fans want to behave like animals they will have to be treated like animals what would you the fans like to see happening. 

I’d like to see police or stewards beat the shit out of them in full view of the everyone. It’s not going to happen but that’s what I’d like to see ?

Edited by Bill

10 hours ago, compo said:

Fences would be a bad idea.

Competent stewarding and policing is required.  If you watch the replay from the Hibernian match you can see that the steward is looking around at his feet while the Hibernian supporter leaps over the barrier.  It's not a very difficult job and all that is really required is for the steward to watch the crowd and provide a deterrent.  There are areas of the stadiums that have a higher risk than others so there is no excuse for the match commander not to provide a sufficient number of people to discourage supporters.

The press need to take a bit of responsibility too.  I don't think that there was enough condemnation of what happened at the Scottish cup final.  If it had been us there would have been hell to pay.