Zak Rudden scored for Scotland under 19s yesterday in a 1-3 win against Turkey (in Portugal).

Eck as Scotland manager in his first spell won 7 of his 10 games and lost 3.

His current spell is 4 wins and 6 defeats.

20 games and NO draws.

The team tonight will have very little International experience.

Possibly the least amount of caps & goals between them in a competitive Scotland fixture in recent decades.

It looks like it might be a mainly SPFL provincial club defensive back four. 

Given transfer speculation, it will be interesting to see how Shinnie performs.

Edited by buster.

12 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Was there think it was because of Austrians bad behaviour and think it was after a guy called,Nemetch, had spat on a Scottish player.

Also remember a Scotland game V Brazil when Billy Bremner had a right set to with Pele.

There was 90,000 plus at that Austria game and there was tons of space shows you how the stadium was ruined by lack of investment from all quarters 

17 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Was there think it was because of Austrians bad behaviour and think it was after a guy called,Nemetch, had spat on a Scottish player.

Also remember a Scotland game V Brazil when Billy Bremner had a right set to with Pele.

The game I remember with Pele was a pre 1966 World Cup game at Hampden. I was embarrassed to watch Bremner kick Pele for the entire match. Pele was kicked mercilessly during the World Cup and was eventually carried off against Hungary. Thankfully gifted players like Pele get a lot more protection these days.

3 minutes ago, les186 said:

The game I remember with Pele was a pre 1966 World Cup game at Hampden. I was embarrassed to watch Bremner kick Pele for the entire match. Pele was kicked mercilessly during the World Cup and was eventually carried off against Hungary. Thankfully gifted players like Pele get a lot more protection these days.

Except in Scotland --- read Morelos.?