[FT] Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock (Morelos 64')

8 minutes ago, Dave M609 said:

Not sure if its been discussed on this thread, but I missed the match on Saturday and just caught up with the highlights, does anyone think we would have a valid claim for a pen in the first half when broadfoot slid in with his arm up in the air

I thought so, but it was only one of many decisions that I disagreed with in this match and the past few.

It's got that I don't expect anything from the refs these days. It's been bad but has got worse since we beat Celtic.

No Rangers team should have to depend on penalties anyway. It just seems like Warburton all over again, this fashionable belief that a good team never have to change their attacking tactics. Sideways passing = sideways progress.

1 hour ago, 917 said:

No Rangers team should have to depend on penalties anyway. It just seems like Warburton all over again, this fashionable belief that a good team never have to change their attacking tactics. Sideways passing = sideways progress.

I will never understood nonsense like this. 

Teams could stick 11 men on the line all able to use there hands if we work to this principle. 

Perhaps our defenders shouldnt need the offside rule to win matches either. 

On 18/03/2019 at 13:50, Dave M609 said:

Not sure if its been discussed on this thread, but I missed the match on Saturday and just caught up with the highlights, does anyone think we would have a valid claim for a pen in the first half when broadfoot slid in with his arm up in the air

I was more concerned about picture 7 in the Rangers`gallery ...

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-rangers-1-1-kilmarnock/

... where Kent`s shot was blocked. But as we see, the ref saw nothing.

BTW, acording to Tom Miller it was the ref`s 9th Premiership game of the season (i.e. of 30 x 6 matches) and he usually officiates in the Championship.