[FT] Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock (Morelos 64')

2 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

McGregor gifted them the goal, but there was a series of brain-farts before it. Saying that, if he stays on his line Katic puts the guy under pressure and gives him a more difficult chance. McGregor coming out gifts him the goal.

Katic would never have put the guy under pressure he was outpaced and got nowhere near him,okay maybe McGregor should have stayed back but would still have been under even greater pressure to save.

Don't see Katic as a long term solution.

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Katic would never have put the guy under pressure he was outpaced and got nowhere near him,okay maybe McGregor should have stayed back but would still have been under even greater pressure to save.

Not sure how that's happened but that wasn't me that posted that comment!

10 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

10 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

Not sure how that's happened but that wasn't me that posted that comment!

Yes--that's my post. 

It's funny how players go from being world-class when they're out, to being sh*te when they play. 

I think Katic has a good future. 

Watching the post match video, SG sounds like he's running out of things to say.

The next game is at the BrendanLessbeu and we've got to get things right for that game and at the very least, be competitive.

If we were to take a comprehensive beating the alarm bells would start to sound.

Playing away from home might actually work in our favour. 

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

They probablay took it from our website, who`s even more generous to Killie

I wrote to the Rangers site as the even,under Matches played/to come,had the score as 0-1.

The compiler maybe pi**ed.

Not sure if its been discussed on this thread, but I missed the match on Saturday and just caught up with the highlights, does anyone think we would have a valid claim for a pen in the first half when broadfoot slid in with his arm up in the air

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:05, Rousseau said:

Yes--that's my post. 

It's funny how players go from being world-class when they're out, to being sh*te when they play. 

I think Katic has a good future. 

I was happy that Katic started but hadn't realised his lack of pace, which isn't great when we're playing against a counter-attacking team.