[FT] Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock (Morelos 64')

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 1 - 1 Kilmarnock (Morelos 64')

FT, 1-1. 

We huffed and puffed -- I can't fault the effort -- but the quality is lacking; our confidence is so low too. 

I thought Davis was fantastic. Grezda looks to be a good option, if we can get him back fit. 

It was just one moment of complacent stupidity. It happens far too often.

Thanks again for the updates. I was disappointed with the team selection, I felt a proper shake-up was warranted after such a poor run. Some players need dropped for their own good as well as the team’s. 

Just now, Rousseau said:

FT, 1-1. 

We huffed and puffed -- I can't fault the effort -- but the quality is lacking; our confidence is so low too. 

I thought Davis was fantastic. Grezda looks to be a good option, if we can get him back fit. 

Not sure I agree with Davis? I don’t think he’s up to much and Kamara was MOTM for me but Killie just sat in. Who knows what shagger doing at their goal?

We were poor in quality again and were lucky to get a point as we have no penetration. Alfie got us out of jail with a bit of magic. I suspect Halliday has done his hamstring and that’s why he was subbed at HT?

Anyway, another toiling and arduous afternoon!

That was that for 2018/19. Another 4-3-3, another failure ... after what, 40odd games?

All hail the Scottenaccio as another team escapes with a point from Ibrox. Scottish football is well and truly doomed, kicking, fouling, complaining ...

Over the course of the season we have never been able to counter that effectively, always set up with too few attackers against a host of defenders, only change today was that Davis and not our centre-halfs were given the job to spray passes. 

The Scum will sure win tomorrow and even if we beat them twice will they hold their guts laughing ...