H&H: Murray and Me - Songs and their Significance

Martyn returns to quiz David on his time with the RST and his relationship with then-Rangers owner David Murray. In this episode, they look back to the battles over songs Rangers found themselves embroiled in during the 00s. How did Murray react to the changing climate - and how did David? 

Fantastic listen, as always, for latest in their David Murray series.

So tragic and sad that agendas against us were so blatant and so effective and yet as a support we're still in denial about these things.

On 18/03/2019 at 12:56, Rick Roberts said:

Of course Pete. Both equally excellent. And Gersnet is infinitely better value. ?

4 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I signed up for the Patreon site and the content if brilliant. Going over all the classic games and players is a highlight for me every week?

I am a 3.99 member of Heart and Hand but I don't really listen to many shows. I just don't have time and I prefer the present and future other than the past. Apart from the main show and the daily update I am virtually just supporting DE's wallet:D. It is a fantastic platform to listen to Rangers subjects though I have certainly no criticism of it

I love The Time Capsule, Top of the Flops and the Quiz and the Daily Update gets listened to every day on the way home. I tend not to listen to the Flagship these days as it's partly covered in other shows.

Oh, and the Murray and Me shows are essential listening to get an insight into how Murray really thought.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Oh, and the Murray and Me shows are essential listening to get an insight into how Murray really thought.

He did a programme years ago on his personal dealings with Sir Duped.

It was certainly interesting.