The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

While Hearts are entitled to their price demands (or at least what the Paper expects), much like we do with Alfredo, I can`t see us scanning the Scottish market in that price category, unless we throw in Holt or the like to lessen the fee. The other CHs linked thus far are all experienced freebies, Klose, Tuanzebe and even Skrtel.

Maybe Stevie_4lads -Blog will have some  info on this runour.

Edited by der Berliner

No-brainer to have him on a list and check him out but what happens thereafter is something else altogether.

If we pursued any interest I think Hearts would ask for what we'd consider as silly money and I doubt anything will get done unless we could include a player as part of the fee.

13 hours ago, der Berliner said:

While Hearts are entitled to their price demands (or at least what the Paper expects), much like we do with Alfredo, I can`t see us scanning the Scottish market in that price category, unless we throw in Holt or the like to lessen the fee. The other CHs linked thus far are all experienced freebies, Klose, Tuanzebe and even Skrtel.

Maybe Stevie_4lads -Blog will have some  info on this runour.

Sorry mate I haven’t heard anything on him 

Not a name known to me personally 

Obviously doesn’t mean it’s not true however 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

He has been better last few games but shouldn’t we be looking at younger players?

Thing is: we do. But that does not exclude looking at veterans with cool heads and bags of experience to help us out right now.