The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Would be very interested in Armstrong if he was available, good player, although fitness seems to have been a problem for him recently, doesn't bother me that he used to play with them as well, he doesn't really come across as one of them.  I just don't see how we would be able to afford it,  definitely the type of player we should be after though.

I read over on FF that 4lhads have rubbished the Croat-link, but haven`t double-checked just yet.

And I have also still to listen to the Gersnet podcast who was said to include some details of the Grezda/Barisic & SG problem?

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

I read over on FF that 4lhads have rubbished the Croat-link, but haven`t double-checked just yet.

And I have also still to listen to the Gersnet podcast who was said to include some details of the Grezda/Barisic & SG problem?

Grezda ran up 16? points on his driving licence in the 6 months in Scotland and lost his licence. Quite some going.

2 hours ago, pete said:

Grezda ran up 16? points on his driving licence in the 6 months in Scotland and lost his licence. Quite some going.

Well, he is used to Albanian (sic!) and Croat traffic, all of which happens on the correct side of the road, of course ?

22 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Well, he is used to Albanian (sic!) and Croat traffic, all of which happens on the correct side of the road, of course ?

We drive on the left due to medieval jousting (most folk are right handed, so jousting occurred with each participant on the left, looking forwards).  

Those who drive on the right are either left-footed (?) or lacking in chivalrous intent. 

2 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

As it’s leaked now, something I mentioned on our pod on Sunday was names I couldn’t reveal

One is Andre Gray of Watford, interest is real & discussions have taken place about a loan 

Interest in Axel Tuanzebe (someone else first mentioned on here by me few weeks ago) is also real 100% - interest in him is a permanent deal 

Our targets this summer are absolutely mouthwatering & forget the squad signings now, they aren’t the bigger picture 

But Messi just signed a new contract at Barca did he not ?

6 minutes ago, craig said:

But Messi just signed a new contract at Barca did he not ?

Only after discovering we weren't interested and fearing he might not get a starting spot if we were.