The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

16 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

So why is Lafferty surplus to requirements? I thought he was  supposed to offer us a different (big tall punter) dimension in attack?

Seems his off-field antics as well as his lack of application have finally seen the Gaffer lose patience.  It seems the game vs Liverpool U23's a couple of months back was the final straw.  Lafferty wasn't even making the squad in the final few weeks.

2 hours ago, Dragosani said:

So why is Lafferty surplus to requirements? I thought he was  supposed to offer us a different (big tall punter) dimension in attack?

Because he was crap the first time around and worse the second time around. he may be tall but he is another that jumps from 6ft+ to 5ft 5.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A more pertinent question would be why on Earth did we bring him back?

In hindsight we would have been better leaving him at Tynecastle and he might have done more damage for us there

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

If true make it a 6 month loan to a Premiership club. I'd prefer he was involved here but I'd love to see how he'd get on at a Motherwell/St Johnstone type club too. 

7 hours ago, Dragosani said:

Because he's a tit