The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

5 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Nice to see this thread has went to shit :( 

It's all your fault for not feeding us endless rumours.  :D

Show two Rangers fans a plain white wall and eventually they'll find something they see to argue about.

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's all your fault for not feeding us endless rumours.  :D

Show two Rangers fans a plain white wall and eventually they'll find something they see to argue about.

I don’t deal in rumours ?

Don’t have much to update on to be honest, yet 

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Wish everyone would stay on topic 

Okay!

DOUBLE SWOOP
Lee Wallace and Liam Kelly to sign for ex-Rangers boss Mark Warburton’s QPR

Just back from being paid to work at Eric Clapton`s concert over here ... and skipping the debate debate for the time being ... a few snippets from FF

Just received a text to say that Kent will be at Ibrox 100% next season.

CELTIC and Rangers are among the front-runners to sign Daniel Sturridge following his Liverpool exit. .. according to the bookies.

Strong rumours tonight that Solanke is heading north on loan

... plus:

Preston, Hull, Rovers, Wigan, QPR and Millwall are all linked with Bauer, as are Hibs and Rangers, have all been credited with interest in Patrick Bauer

40 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think there will be egg on a lot of faces with regards to Kent. Imo he won’t be back. 

Logic suggests he'll want to develop his game and career further, in a better league....and from a business POV, that Liverpool will share that view, either via another loan or a large transfer fee. 

If we get him back on loan, excellent.

But I don't see him as being pivotal to our chances and wouldn't be thinking of allocating a large percentage of our scarce resources towards a fee.

He wouldn't be in the group of players I see as pivotal to our chances next season (McGregor, Tav, Goldson & Arfield), a list that needs added to with a couple of bits of productive quality via recruitment (creative midfielder and centre forward).

He had a very good season but it's often difficult to repeat it, given the type of player Kent is.

Edited by buster.