The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Some training video published today by RTV ... dunno whether it really is up to date though, as Kent, Worrall and Coulibaly are all there, but no Jones. Katic should be away with Croatia's u21s ...

Worral has returned to Forest so that vid is not up to date surely

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Probably more creative than anything else; maybe box-to-box too.

According to Transfermarkt, he's played Left-midfield (6 times), Right-midfield (4), Central-midfield (18) and Attacking-midfield (10).

He got 9 goals and 5 assists in 36 games. 

Arfield Jack and Kamara are my starting 3 at the moment so who is he going to replace?

Snatched from FF

OJO A GO Rangers to land Liverpool ace Sheyi Ojo as Gerrard continues to hunt Ryan Kent

EXCLUSIVE

• By Andy Devlin

• 16 Jun 2019, 22:30

SHEYI OJO is set to become Rangers’ FIFTH signing of the summer.
The Liverpool winger has agreed to join Gers on a season-long loan.

But his arrival doesn’t mean that gaffer Steven Gerrard has given up hope of landing Ryan Kent.
SunSport understands Gers are still in the hunt to secure an Ibrox return for last season’s PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year.
Aston Villa have pulled out of the race to sign Kent, with the 22-year-old making it clear to his representatives he wants to return north.
The majority of Gerrard’s squad, with the exception of those who were on international duty, return for the start of pre-season on Monday.

Gers boss Gerrard wants to land Kent for next seasonCredit: PAimage.gif.8bea34168355de170a389a60a03478cc.gifress Association
Ojo, an England Under-21 cap, will join them later this week.
Gerrard has been tracking the 21-year-old — who recently penned a new five-year deal at Anfield — for months.

Gerrard now has plenty of options in the wide areas having signed Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart.
SunSport understands, however, Gers plan to send Hastie and Glen Middleton out on loan.

Steven Davis is another who has already signed up for next season with Gers also set to make a third and final offer for Oldham defender George Edmundson.
The 21-year-old has already been the subject of two failed Ibrox bids, the second totalling £500,000 plus future add-ons.

Meanwhile, Ibrox sources have played down any move for Anderlecht and Wales defender James Lawrence.

image.gif

12 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Arfield Jack and Kamara are my starting 3 at the moment so who is he going to replace?

Arfield plays further forward, so you've got 3 players for 5 positions. It'll be: 

Morelos

Jones (?) - Arfield

Kamara - Davis - Jack

Aribo could replace, or at least provide competition for, Jones, Arfield, Kamara and/or Jack. He could play anywhere. 

We've got decent cover now. 

Striker: Morelos / Defoe / Hardie / Rudden

LAM: Jones / Murphy / Grezda / Hastie

RAM: Arfield / Stewart / Candeias

LCM: Kamara / Aribo (?)

CM / DM: Davis / McCrorie

RCM: Jack / Docherty

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

Arfield plays further forward, so you've got 3 players for 5 positions. It'll be: 

Morelos

Jones (?) - Arfield

Kamara - Davis - Jack

Aribo could replace, or at least provide competition for, Jones, Arfield, Kamara and/or Jack. He could play anywhere. 

We've got decent cover now. 

Striker: Morelos / Defoe / Hardie / Rudden

LAM: Jones / Murphy / Grezda / Hastie

RAM: Arfield / Stewart / Candeias

LCM: Kamara / Aribo (?)

CM / DM: Davis / McCrorie

RCM: Jack / Docherty

The big question mark for me is Morelos.

• does he stay/go ?
  • if low bids come in and we don't let him go, how does he react ?
  • if he stays does he start / is he the best forward for the system of play ?
  • if he doesn't get his move and isn't starting does he go into the long sulk ?

I get that you could say  he stays and scores over 30 goals but on balance I think now is the time to move him on.....and if we did, we'd need another decent centre forward who fitted with how we want to play.

Whatever happens, we need it resolved asap and not for it to turn into a summer long saga.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

I know nothing about this player but I think it's great that he drives an ice-cream van, or a Transit van or one of those 'Germoline' old Strathclyde Region social work vans. More players should have second jobs over the summer. 

14 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I know nothing about this player but I think it's great that he drives an ice-cream van, or a Transit van or one of those 'Germoline' old Strathclyde Region social work vans. More players should have second jobs over the summer. 

Could it be a three-quarter ton Land Rover?

Ojo the Fermer.