The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Yes I would rather of kept him but he seemingly wanted away himself. I guess that is why he was left out of the last Euro game. Oh well time to move on.

52 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Makes no sense to me. A decision that's likely to cost us over a million before 3 weeks are out. 

I am heartbroken 

Yes, maybe. Tav's error at the Scumhut cost us any chance of last season's title as well ... somesuch will happen, and some we will find it hard to get over with. Alas, we are well covered at the right wing and whether anyone can fill that slot as able - or better - as Candeias did is beyond our knowledge. Indeed, our right side of last season could be fully off if Tav heads down to England, methinks Newcastle were willing to bid as much as 9m and we'd be mad to decline that.

Can't understand Candeias' position, but I am fully biased too. A few strange things as his omition from the EL squad and his "antics" after scoring against Marseille happened, who knows what went on behind closed doors. Might be that his Iberian ego got the better of him, but for my part, he will go with all good will that I can muster.

Edited by der Berliner

56 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Makes no sense to me. A decision that's likely to cost us over a million before 3 weeks are out. 

I am heartbroken 

It's difficult to prevent if the player themselves want the move.

1 hour ago, rbr said:

After today’s SD ruling , it’s safe to say we can expect more players out the door pronto .

What exactly is it costing us?

1 hour ago, pete said:

Yes I would rather of kept him but he seemingly wanted away himself. I guess that is why he was left out of the last Euro game. Oh well time to move on.

I think your putting the cart before the horse there. 

19 minutes ago, DMAA said:

What exactly is it costing us?

More than the £1 million cap , money from last season,  this season plus damages