The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

The fact it’s a club who finished second in the second tier in Turkey who has signed him says it all. We all love him but I said at the beginning of last season that we didn’t have enough quality in the final 3rd and it was clear as day before we were even half way that that was the case and that it would probably cost us the league. Good luck to him in this next stage of his career. 

Edited by DMAA

30 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Way better than Kent

That’s because Kent doesn’t do assists but he’s great at “creating space for others” if you’re interested in that? 

(ducks and runs)

While he was the hardest working winger I’ve ever seen, his final ball and finishing was poor. 6 goals in 52 games for a team winning most weeks and creating tons of opportunities is not good enough and while SG loved his workrate, he needs to find someone that will provide assists and goals when we really need it and far too often DC didn’t deliver, not to mention at 31 he might be past his peak.

I wish him well and thank him for the effort he put in, and I hope we got a decent fee for him, but at 31 and with only 1 year left on his contract we probably only got around somewhere between £500K - £1M.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

That’s because Kent doesn’t do assists but he’s great at “creating space for others” if you’re interested in that? 

(ducks and runs)

Yeah candeias never creates space for tav. 

Come on 

34 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

While he was the hardest working winger I’ve ever seen, his final ball and finishing was poor. 6 goals in 52 games for a team winning most weeks and creating tons of opportunities is not good enough and while SG loved his workrate, he needs to find someone that will provide assists and goals when we really need it and far too often DC didn’t deliver, not to mention at 31 he might be past his peak.

I wish him well and thank him for the effort he put in, and I hope we got a decent fee for him, but at 31 and with only 1 year left on his contract we probably only got around somewhere between £500K - £1M.

Previous managers seem to have got more out of him. 

Played -97 
Scored -14 
Assists -25