The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

46 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I was talking about your view! :D

I assumed he was talking about me. I’ve been clean since leaving that particular website over 12 years ago. Has it changed, should I go back, what am I missing?

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I was talking about your view! :D

True. I just think the people making the “worst player we’ve ever had” type comments didn’t watch the Wyscout video when he signed. Ability wasn’t his downfall and if he goes to Ligue 1 I’ll be vindicated on that one. 

Edited by DMAA

STEVEN GERRARD has confirmed that Eros Grezda is still a Rangers player - despite reported interest from France.

Weekend reports suggested that Ligue 1 side Brest were ready to make a £1.75m swoop for the winger.

But Gerrard insists that no satisfactory offers have been received for Grezda.

He said: "We’ve had two or three loan requests for Eros but they don’t satisfy what we are looking for at the moment."

Rangers boss Gerrard said last week: "I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. There is still a talent there.

"I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4538242/rangers-transfer-eros-grezda-steven-gerrard/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1564336908

Gerrard said: “Alfredo is a huge part of what we are trying to do here.

“Instead of me answering this question every single press conference, I’m going to do everything I can to put Alfredo in front of you guys.

“Then you can ask him the question whether he wants to be part of this going forward.

“I can only say I want him to be part of it.

“The decision lands with Alfredo.

“I’m sure now that he has been in this country two or three years, he knows ‘Yes’ and ‘No’.

“So can we have Alfredo up here please to stop me having to answer the question every time.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4538208/steven-gerrard-alfredo-morelos-stay-rangers/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1564335967

I can't stand the tension and you guys are now just teasing me with these reports.  I'd love to get Kent back as you know, but there's no way we can afford him.  If Club 1872 are happy to help fund it, I'm happy to increase my monthly subscription to help pay for him.