The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, Gazza_8 said:

If selling Morelos meant we could sign Kent permanently, I'd rather keep Morelos.

Me too. If Kent is coming which I would like I want a loan not a large multi million splash. While keeping Morelos.

The ball is in Kent's court. Liverpool wants to sell and have to find a buyer. If Kent doesn't want to go there, Liverpool can't force him. He might be frozen out at Anfield, but who knows what will happen, not least with some silver-tongued agents around.

IMHO,  a loan is the best option we can look at. We have cover galore right now and if anything,  we may need another proven goalscorer.

Don't think anyone will be buying Kent at Liverpool's 10m asking price, and he's not going to play for them either, so bit of a stalemate really.

He's been a bit of a footballing nomad the last three years, five clubs i think ,and from his perspective maybe he just wants to be settled somewhere,.. i know i would.

35 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Don't think anyone will be buying Kent at Liverpool's 10m asking price, and he's not going to play for them either, so bit of a stalemate really.

And given how little time is left it has to be fast approaching a point where they have to do something and this loan he desires may be the only  option that keeps him developing and maintaining an 8 figure price tag.

6 hours ago, Franc Ergs said:

He's been a bit of a footballing nomad the last three years, five clubs i think ,and from his perspective maybe he just wants to be settled somewhere,.. i know i would.

I would be very surprised if anyone spent that on him. I feel sorry for him because they are overvaluing him and as a result he’s stuck at Liverpool when he should have signed for someone earlier in the window. I hope they lower their ask and someone signs him for his own good. 

Edited by DMAA

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yes -- just randomly found; with our three gersnet usernames on it...

Lol I just meant the background gif. Is that from The Beach?