The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

5 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Interesting. Maybe Pete can throw some light in the standard of the Dutch 2nd tier?

It won't be great but it will certainly be better than the 3rd tier in England. Having said that Sadiq got games for NAC Breda so...

5 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Interesting. Maybe Pete can throw some light in the standard of the Dutch 2nd tier?

NAC should really be a Ere Divisie team due to the reasonable support they have. They seem to get promoted and survive for a good few seasons and then have a stinker of a season and get relegated. I would imagine that NAC will be chief candidate to be promoted so really I don't think there will be much difference between NAC and the bottom half of the Ere Divisie. If he can get a regular game I would say it is a good move

12 minutes ago, pete said:

NAC should really be a Ere Divisie team due to the reasonable support they have. They seem to get promoted and survive for a good few seasons and then have a stinker of a season and get relegated. I would imagine that NAC will be chief candidate to be promoted so really I don't think there will be much difference between NAC and the bottom half of the Ere Divisie. If he can get a regular game I would say it is a good move

Cheers Pete. Appreciate it

I don’t bother about how a player does when out on loan, it’s often a false reading, it’s what he does on his return that matters.

Edited by scotjo

Is it April 1 again? Hibs in for Middleton? With what, a £10 bag of smack and a stale pie?

After what we have went through with Hibs over the last few years there is no way in hell we should be loaning our young talent to them, and they can’t afford to buy.

File under another Rhebel fantasy!