The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Of course, with but two recognized main strikers, we are an injury and a suspension away from playing someone out of position, even though Stewart is also said to be a striker first and foremost.

As others have said, he`s a Yahoo though and was willing to play for them. Not sure whether that was the case with MoJo, Kenny Miller was "just" a professional though. Burt, McGeough and Morgan also switched sides and had certain allegiance, with only McGeough being actually a rabid Yahoo, AFAIK.

Edited by der Berliner

39 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Of course, with but two recognized main strikers, we are an injury and a suspension away from playing someone out of position, even though Stewart is also said to be a striker first and foremost.

Brophy would be an expensive 3rd choice striker though, but most importantly I just don’t think he’d be remotely interested in joining when he has such a small chance of game time so I don’t think it’s true

Edited by DMAA

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

This is great for him and I'll be watching out for him in their games now.  I really hope it helps improve him and prepare him for a shot at our first team next season perhaps.  Good luck Josh.