The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Went a bit under the radar, but presumed target Daniel Sturridge has joined the legionaries in Turkey and joined Trabzonspor in a 3-year deal.

Phew, dodged a bullet there. He would have sat in the treatment room most of the time. Good on his day but plays about as much as Andy Carroll. Give me Defoe any day.

30 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

Whats the deal with  Grezda ? prior to him signing he was supposed to be quite an impressive player. now we shipping him out. was he any good at all?

Gerrard has said he thinks he will do well in another league but basically he just hasn't been a good fit. From his Wyscout video I think he definitely has ability and I've been a bit puzzled as to what went wrong but attitude and injuries haven't helped.

2 hours ago, Dragosani said:

Whats the deal with  Grezda ? prior to him signing he was supposed to be quite an impressive player. now we shipping him out. was he any good at all?

Didn't show anything in games he played/came on IMO.