The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

18 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Sky Sports News reporting that Rangers have terminated the contract of Graham Dorrans.

You'd hope Dorrans wouldn't hold out for full payment of his contract. He's a wealthy man and a Rangers fan so hopefully this has saved us a bit of money.

8 minutes ago, stewarty said:

No news on Grezda departing?  If we could recover the £2m spent on him, that would help re the fee for Kent.

Gerrard said a few weeks ago that we'd only had loan offers for him and they weren't acceptable to the club. To me that means they weren't willing to pay enough of his wages. I really hope he doesn't miss out on a move because if so the club have misjudged this one because he can only rebuild his reputation (and value) by playing games.

2 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

People need to realise it is 2019 not 2009 - £7m in not a lot of money for a player who is highly rated down south.

I also like to think the board are structuring the deal in a way that does not financially stretch us.

Why did no club down south sign him?