The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

essentially, up to now, there supposedly is interest in Morelos from Crystal Palace, while Tavernier is a possible target for other English teams. The youngsters rumours were shot down by SG (even though we have said similar before and went on siging people). 8 days to go till the next Transfer Rumours Thread ...

4 hours ago, craig said:

Why bring Aberdeen into it... AGAIN.... and yet you say you aren't obsessed by them.  You are showing classic obsessive traits.  He's been our player for a couple of years - what Aberdeen fans say and do is irrelevant.  Why, just why ?

That's like saying why mention celtic, hubz, hearts or whoever is obsessive when it's what everyone does all the time. Ryan Jack played for them and will always have a link to them even a couple of decades from now far less a couple of years. Methinks it's looking like you who has an obsession with seeing them mentioned by me. Why, just why?

Outside actual games with them I might mention them a handful of times a year and mention others just as frequently though not in such a derogatory manner. Anybody who says anything about Rangers is relevant to me. It's not unnatural for people to take an interest in what's being said about them personally or indirectly through one of their interests. And Rangers are more than just of mere interest to me as I expect they are to all of us.

21 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That's like saying why mention celtic, hubz, hearts or whoever is obsessive when it's what everyone does all the time. Ryan Jack played for them and will always have a link to them even a couple of decades from now far less a couple of years. Methinks it's looking like you who has an obsession with seeing them mentioned by me. Why, just why?

Outside actual games with them I might mention them a handful of times a year and mention others just as frequently though not in such a derogatory manner. Anybody who says anything about Rangers is relevant to me. It's not unnatural for people to take an interest in what's being said about them personally or indirectly through one of their interests. And Rangers are more than just of mere interest to me as I expect they are to all of us.

Why ?  Because Ryan Jack signing a new contract for Rangers is absolutely ZERO to do with Aberdeen.  You obsess over them, it really is that simple.  It's kind of sad in a season that Rangers look like challenging for honours that you still feel the need to unnecessarily insert Aberdeen into the conversation.

Have at it - but I find it tedious.

It could be disastrous to let Morelos leave in January with a title on the line. I was happy to hear Gerrard say in the after match interview at Porto that he's key to our immediate ambitions and we must hold on to him. Hopefully the board were listening and at the end of the day the same interest will be shown in Morelos next Summer.

And consider what the price tag might be if we win the league and make the CL groups next year with Morelos continuing his goal scoring exploits on that stage.