The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Why? This was in April and a Hamstring injury takes 6 to 8 weeks to heal. His season would be as good as over.  A footballer that has not pulled a hamstring is yet to be born.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

If our medical team is anything like our legal team we will probably find out he has only one good leg and a wooden one at the other side . 

3 hours ago, pete said:

Why? This was in April and a Hamstring injury takes 6 to 8 weeks to heal. His season would be as good as over.  A footballer that has not pulled a hamstring is yet to be born.

Because it’s a recurring injury. He had it twice last season and missed 14 games the first time and 8 games the second time. He missed a lot of games through injury at Hibs too. I’m only saying it’s a worry. 

Edited by DMAA

Steven Gerrard “You need two who are as good, hungry and dangerous as each other,” he said, as quoted by the Scotsman. “They have to understand it will be horses for courses – sometimes Jermain will suit an opposition, sometimes it will be Alfredo.” 

“For sure, we are going to need both of them firing if we are to have any ambitions of moving forward. There is also a debate that we may need to get a third striker, even though we have other options who can play there.”

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 10:56, ian1964 said:

I had hoped he'd be fit by now and in the first team but it looks like it has been too big an ask. Reading between the lines I think he has to go on loan now or he has no chance. A loan to a team like Motherwell or Hamilton could do him wonders, somewhere where he can commute from home and settle in quickly and concentrate on starting games.