The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Just ripped off our blog & twitter last month tbf ?

Hastie is done 

shinnie not ‘even on radar’ is our official position apparently 

His commitment and ability  - not least in the Scottish game - are of no doubt, but I don`t like his character ...

Hastie

Haven't seen that much of the lad but if the various reports are correct then he's just the kind of Scottish lad we should be signing.

Noticed that he's quite adept at cutting in from the right and banging them in with his left foot.....which is pretty much what Greg Stewart is good at.

2 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

They done this exact thing with Jack also bud tbf 

Speculating on speculation..........

A handful of relative decent SPFL quality in the form of Bosmans or almost-Bosmans (Kamara) makes sense IF we were to be looking towards one or two bit's of more expensive quality.

Shinnie on a Bosman still makes sense to me.

He can roll his sleeves up, battle and not hide when the going gets tough.

He's also at an age where he can still improve, especially if beside better players.

Just now, buster. said:

Speculating on speculation..........

A handful of relative decent SPFL quality in the form of Bosmans or almost-Bosmans (Kamara) makes sense IF we were to be looking towards one or two bit's of more expensive quality.

Shinnie on a Bosman still makes sense to me.

He can roll his sleeves up, battle and not hide when the going gets tough.

He's also at an age where he can still improve, especially if beside better players.

I have only heard of one potential summer move foreign wise & it’s a striker which suggests we are planning for departures 

the ‘deals’ or speculation is all squad fillers 

IF they are following your plan then great, But Hastie, Stewart, Turnbull, Jones, Shinnie etc don’t fill me with confidence 

Just now, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I have only heard of one potential summer move foreign wise & it’s a striker which suggests we are planning for departures 

the ‘deals’ or speculation is all squad fillers 

IF they are following your plan then great, But Hastie, Stewart, Turnbull, Jones, Shinnie etc don’t fill me with confidence 

Not a clue about the finances and obviously, in part it may depend on outgoing deals.

We need to improve footballers, both youths and older signings.

We see the likes of  Hastie, Stewart, Turnbull, Jones, Shinnie play in the SPFL and think 'are these guys good enough' for us but what we haven't done enough is improve footballers, they more often go backwards.... Unrealistic expectation levels / timescales make it very difficult for it to happen.

I reckon we'll end up having to go backwards before we get to the place we want to be.

3 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Just ripped off our blog & twitter last month tbf ?

Hastie is done 

shinnie not ‘even on radar’ is our official position apparently 

15k a week seems high to me