The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

36 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Could it be a three-quarter ton Land Rover?

Ojo the Fermer.

Quite possibly. I initially thought it was a Trabant, it has similar aerodynamics, but I don't think they had wing mirrors. 

Am I missing something here? We bring in a young player on loan as a direct replacement for a young player (Middleton) sent OUT on loan, one who has considerable first team experience. Unless - Ojo will replace Kent. At least Aribo seems to be a permanent signing - isn't he?

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Am I missing something here? We bring in a young player on loan as a direct replacement for a young player (Middleton) sent OUT on loan, one who has considerable first team experience. Unless - Ojo will replace Kent. At least Aribo seems to be a permanent signing - isn't he?

Of course, you are correct and it will come to grief.

You put one player out on loan, you bring one player in on loan.

When the current Transport Minister(and Sellik season ticket holder), Michael Matheson was Justice Minister, he claimed that doing the Hokey-Cokey is a sectarian action. Current Justice Minister(and Sellik season ticket holder), Humza Yousaf will ensure the club is cited. 

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Middleton needs games. He's not going to get that here.

Ojo gives us something different; he's a skilful, creative player that can play a part in the first-team. 

Seems logical, to me.